Just a short update on Miss. Emma tonight. Emma is doing well and we have all been enjoying her short break from chemo. It has been nice not being at the hospital for the last two weeks. Emma has been feeling good and enjoying this nicer weather. Tonight we are nervously getting ready for Emma’s MRI tomorrow. She is scheduled for her MRI tomorrow afternoon at 1:30, which will hopefully give us some information on any growth of the tumor and how they feel the tumor is reacting to the chemo. We have an appointment with the neurosurgeon here later in the afternoon, and are also hoping to hear from Dr. Abromowitch tomorrow. Then we will send the MRI on to Boston and see what Dr. Goumnerova has to say as well. I’m sure tomorrow will be another nerve wracking day of waiting. I keep thinking maybe we will get better at the waiting game, but I just don’t know if it will happen any time soon. We are praying for at least decent news tomorrow, but only time will tell. If you have a few minutes, we would sure appreciate a few extra prayers for Emma and that the MRI brings good results. We will try to get an update written tomorrow or Wednesday to let you all know how things went. Thank you for all of your continued prayers and support! Emma Strong!!!